Many schools require international students to get their vaccines (留学生疫苗) done before they can enroll schools. In this article, we will introduce the four main vaccines. You can do these either at home country or do it in U.S. If you decide to do it in U.S, you should purchase American health insurance (also known as 美国医疗保险) first. This is because the insurance company will pay for all your vaccine and you will spend 0 or very little money on vaccine. Here we highly recommend Huhu insurance (also known as虎虎保险 ) (one of the best international student insurance 留学生 保险), you can also use it during your opt period (also known as opt 保险 )after graduation.

  1. DtaP Vaccine

Most students may need to make a needle of DTaP. Although these two vaccines should have been shot since childhood, but because of the timeliness of the vaccine, it still needs to be re-injected.

  1. Hepatitis B Vaccine

As for the meningitis and hepatitis B, the differences between the regions are relatively large. The general hepatitis B vaccine is three needles, and a needle is taken at intervals of one month. There is also a combined vaccine for hepatitis A and hepatitis E, such as twinrix, which can also be accepted, but many Chinese students have not been vaccinated. These two vaccines may also affect the application for school dormitory (depending on the school requirements), so it is best to go to school after finishing the game in China.

  1. Chickpox Vaccine

Whether the vaccine for chickenpox should be used depends on the varicella antibody test. If the chickenpox has been used before and the antibody test passes, this needle can be omitted.

  1. PPD Test

The skin test (PPD) of tuberculosis, the domestic version may not be the same as the US, so you don’t need to do it in China, just go to the health center in the American school to do it.